Monday, January 31, 2022

FT Group blog

 This time I will be working with 3 people. Cecelia Torres, Denton Greenleaf and Taylor Lamont. I trust these people to do their parts and i'm hoping everything will go smoothly. I haven't done an AICE media project with other people so i'm anxious to see how it will turn out. I'm excited to be able to divide the work up so it isn't as much. I also want to do my best so i don't let down my group members. Now my work may affect other peoples grades and vice versa. I might miss working alone because i could work on my own terms. The final result would be what I want it to be. Now its going to be the creation of 4 different people. It could be completely different then what I imagine. This will definitely be a different experience but that might be a good thing. With other minds contributing then the project could be enhanced. I'm nervous but i'm sure it will turn out fine in the long run. Only time will tell.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final task video

 I'm relieved to finally be done with the video and kind of nervous about what grade I'll get.